Friday, June 18, 2010

Nachname Kate Playground



Today, only a small gap Post! I once the About page renewed!
That you also idea get both of us!
this is completely finished yet, because my strength nor my younger brother team Martin White heard!
It is my firm assistant and in virtually any shooting with it!
Furthermore, we are very glad, because without him missing on the set is always something and if it is only the permanent good mood from Him.


So then I will once again make the trip from Munich to Zwickau!

Today I'm going to have an "inventory" to make the new studio and my time there and see the work as it progresses WE.
Finally, the re-opening the fotostudio76 against early August not too far in time!

And 2 pictures of the shooting last Friday:

click to enlarge
click to enlarge

0 comments:

Post a Comment